ADV: US phone lines are now available WORLDWIDE!

US phone lines are now available WORLDWIDE!

PAWBELL a division of Intology.com can now offer foreign based companies US phone numbers that ring in there office.

Starting at less than $100.00 US per month your company can now send unlimited calls to and receive unlimited calls from the USA.

Intology will provide your company with office space in the Austin, Texas, USA area. Intology will have one or multiple phone lines installed in your USA office. When your customer calls your Austin phone number we will automatically forward the call to your offices. There is no long distance charge!

>From your offices you can also place calls to the USA without paying long distance charges. When you pick-up the Intology phone you are automatically connected to a USA phone number. You may then place calls to any phone in the USA without any per minute charges.

Make as many calls per day and talk as long as you wish for one low monthly fee.

For more information contact us by E-Mail at pawbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx  or view our website at www.pawbell.com.

Have more than one office in different parts of the world? The offices can share one line. The call is answered electronically in the USA and the caller is prompted for the extension of the correct office. Offices sharing a line can also call between offices for free!!!

A US Toll-Free number can be added to your plan.

PAWBELL based telephony solutions offer a rich and flexible feature set. PAWBELL offers both classical PBX functionality and advanced features, and interoperates with traditional standards-based telephony systems.  PAWBELL offers the features one would expect of a large proprietary PBX system such as Voicemail, Conference Bridging, Call Queuing, and Call Detail Records.

Telephony Service can include:

Voicemail System
Password Protection
Separate Away and Unavailable Messages
Default or Custom Messages
Multiple Mail Folders
Web Interface for Voicemail Checking
E-mail notification of Voicemail
Voicemail Forwarding
Visual Message Waiting Indicator
Message Waiting Stutter Dialtone
Auto Attendant
Interactive Voice Response
Overhead Paging
Flexible Extension Logic
Multiple Line Extensions
Multi-Layered Access Control
Direct Inward System Access
Directory Listing
Conference Bridging
Unlimited Conference Rooms
Access Control
Call Queuing
ADSI Menu System
Support for Advanced Telephony Features
PBX Driven Visual Menu Systems
Visual Notification of Voicemail
Call Detail Records
Local Call Agents
Remote Call Agents
Protocol Bridging
Provides seamless integration of technologies
Offers a unified set of services to users regardless of connection type

Call Features:
Music on Hold
Music on Transfer
Flexible mp3 based system
Volume Control
Random Play
Linear Play
Call Waiting
Caller ID
Caller ID Blocking
Caller ID on Call Waiting
Call Forward on Busy
Call Forward on No Answer
Call Forward Variable
Call Transfer
Call Parking
Call Retrieval
Remote Call Pickup
Do Not Disturb

Scalability:
TDMoE
Allows Direct Connection of PAWBELL PBX
Offers Zero Latency
Uses Commodity Ethernet Hardware

Allows for Integration of Physically Separate Installations
Uses commonly deployed data connections
Allows a unified dialplan across multiple offices

Intology is also seeking companies interested in a PAWBELL Franchise to sell services in their country.

Pawbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com