Re: "PKIX Profile for IKE"--Is it really a profile?

Just to follow up on Charlie's first message. The three document editors put out the -03 draft knowing that each of us has some problems with some of the things in the draft. Our purpose in putting out this highly revised version was to make the draft shorter and easier to follow *so that you all can comment more easily*. There has been a dearth of comments on earlier drafts, and we really need input from the community about what the profile should look like.

I'll send in my own comments about things I don't like in the draft later today.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium