Re: qotur refnnance

D d ea z r H k om d e O g wne u r,

Your c i re e di t t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV u N r x ea p l e n st v at j e and want I y MME o DI a ATE c d as i h to s i pe k nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW b ER your monthly p x ayme m nt d s
by a third or more, here are the d l ea p ls n we have T j ODA n Y:

$ 4 c 90 , 00 b 0 a s s l g ow a j s 3 , 6 w 5 %
$ 37 x 0 , 00 z 0 a g s lo v w a o s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 0 v 00 a b s l c ow a r s 3 , 3 d 5 %
$ 2 g 00 , 00 i 0 a b s lo o w a j s 3 , 5 f 5 %

V c isi e t ou w r web s d it b e

Kaede Pettengill , Ap h pr r ov e al Ma v na g ge u r

Smaug, you worm! he squeaked aloud. Stop playing hide-and-seek! Give
me a light, and then eat me if you can catch me!
Faint echoes ran round the unseen hall, but there was no answer.
Bilbo got up, and found that he did not know in what direction to turn.