Re: uyyiq refnnance

D s ea f r H o om y e O l wne l r,

Your c l re o di w t doesn't matter to us!

If you O l VVN r w ea i l e u st d at x e and want I r MME o DIA i TE c v as b h to s q pen a d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L n OW z ER your monthly pa n yme c nt p s
by a third or more, here are the d d ea u ls i we have T h OD b AY:

$ 49 e 0 , 0 o 00 a n s l s ow a e s 3 , 6 k 5 %
$ 3 n 70 , 00 k 0 a w s lo x w a v s 3 , 9 m 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 00 a 0 a o s l l ow a g s 3 , 3 b 5 %
$ 20 i 0 , 00 x 0 a h s lo j w a g s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V i is k it o g ur web s a it y e

Kaede Pettengill , Ap o pr y ova u l Ma n na d ge k r

quiet over a floor of pine-needles; and all the while the forest-gloom
got heavier and the forest-silence deeper. There was no wind that
evening to bring even a sea-sighing into the branches of the trees.
Must we go any further? asked Bilbo, when it was so dark that he