Re: yedex refnnance

D i ea t r H m om t e O d wn y er,

Your c v re c di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you O m VVN r a ea c l e l st y at h e and want I a MM g EDIA p TE c p as w h to s y pe b nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L e OW o ER your monthly p s aym n ent v s
by a third or more, here are the d n ea z ls e we have T a ODA p Y:

$ 4 f 90 , 0 y 00 a s s l a ow a b s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 37 i 0 , 00 p 0 a l s lo i w a l s 3 , 9 n 0 %
$ 2 j 50 , 00 q 0 a f s lo u w a e s 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 2 e 00 , 00 n 0 a l s lo g w a o s 3 , 5 s 5 %

V i is o it ou m r web s t it s e

Kaede Pettengill , Ap k pr q ova s l M w ana b ge h r

forests that grew tall in lands that are now lost. They dwelt most often
by the edges of the woods, from which they could escape at times to
hunt, or to ride and run over the open lands by moonlight or starlight;
and after the coming of Men they took ever more and more to the gloaming