[Ipsec] Patent issues with IKE

Hi List-members,

Recently I came across some information that there are
Certicom and Microsoft related patent issues with
respect to IKE.

Has anyone in the list gone through them, and are they
valid?

Certicom IPR has claims on DH Group weak key detection
method. Microsoft patent relates to NAT-Traversal
(port float). I haven't gone through the patent in
details.

Has anyone gone over it, and would like to share some
information on the same ?

Thanks,
Subha