MBRN Exploring Acquisitions To Create Opportunity For Revenue Partnership

OTC:MBRN

Trading Symbol: MBRN
Current Price: 0.44
Annual High: 1.01
Annual Low: 0.19
Volume: 6,900

Press Releases:
Click Here

Website:
www.mymobilereadyec.com

Mobile Ready Entertainment Corporation is a wireless and media holding company specializing in the entertainment and educational vertical market segments. Through our subsidiaries we will develop, market and sell wireless application software and entertainment-based content for mobile devices. Our value proposition is to unlock, integrate and seamlessly deliver all types of data to wireless devices, whether streaming movies, music video or television content and digital radio delivery to the growing consumer market via channel and content partners -- anytime, anywhere. We deliver these products and services globally across most of the major cellular networks and prominent wireless device operating systems.

Key2Travel Celebrates 3 Year Anniversary
Friday July 14, 7:30 am ET

Win the Ultimate V.I.P. New Years Package

NEW YORK, NY--(MARKET WIRE)--Jul 14, 2006 -- Mobile Ready Entertainment Corp. (Other OTC:MBRN.PK - News) announced on Friday that its Key2Travel.com subsidary is celebrating their 3 year anniversary.

"It has been a very exciting and successful 3 years," said Erick Rodriguez, President and CEO. The company has experienced a tremendous amount of growth and now offers travel services to all U.S. destinations and concierge services in 7 of the top tourist markets in the country.

To celebrate their 3 year anniversary, Key2Travel is offering the ultimate V.I.P. experience for New Years in Las Vegas. Visitors of the website in August will have the opportunity to register for the Ultimate New Years package which will include the following:

-- Luxury room at Sun at a 4 Star Resort on the Las Vegas strip for 3 nights
-- Complimentary bottle of Dom Perignon in-room
-- Spa treatment for 2
-- VIP access to the 3rd annual Key2Travel and StuffVIPTravel New Years bash for up to 6 people

In addition, all visitors to the Key2Travel site in August will receive a $100 discount for all purchases over $1000 and $50 for purchases between $500 and $999.

Key2Travel is a full service travel provider and V.I.P. Services company offering the ability to book hotels, air, vacation packages. Key2Travel specializes in customized VIP packages for clients looking to receive VIP treatment in the major cities across the country.

Josh Eikov, CEO of Mobile Ready Entertainment added, "We acquired Key2Travel because it is the premier concierge service in the United States and we plan on launching an entire suite of services accessible on your mobile phone around their already excellent organization."

ABOUT KEY2TRAVEL

Key2Travel offers personal concierge services that assist with planning and arranging destination activities. Key2Travel provides the ability to pre-plan destination activities prior to arrival through a single, easy to navigate web site or via a staffed call center Established in 2003, Key2Travel is a privately held corporation that has established partnerships with some of the leading entertainment and media companies and also powers the concierge services for some of the largest conventions in the country. The company is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

About Mobile Ready Entertainment Corporation

Mobile Ready Entertainment Corporation is a wireless and media holding company specializing in the entertainment and educational vertical market segments. Through our subsidiaries we will develop, market and sell wireless application software and entertainment-based content for mobile devices. Our value proposition is to unlock, integrate and seamlessly deliver all types of data to wireless devices, whether streaming movies, music video or television content and digital radio delivery to the growing consumer market via channel and content partners -- anytime, anywhere. We deliver these products and services globally across most of the major cellular networks and prominent wireless device operating systems. For more information about Mobile Ready, please visit its website at www.mymobilereadyec.com.

Small Cap News based upon information believed to be reliable herein prepared all material. The information contained herein is not guaranteed by Small Cap News to be accurate, and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. The companies that are discussed in this opinion have not approved the statements made in this opinion. This opinion contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell securities.Small Cap Newsis not a licensed broker, broker dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned herein.
Small Cap News was compensated $4,000 by a non-controlling third party for profile coverage. Small Cap News is not a registered investment adviser or broker/dealer. Small Cap News makes no recommendation that the purchase of securities of companies profiled in this web site is suitable or advisable for any person or that an investment such securities will be profitable. In general, given the nature of the companies profiled and the lack of an active trading market for their securities, investing in such securities is highly speculative and carries a high degree of risk.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "may", "future", "plan" or "planned", "will" or "should", "expected," "anticipates", "draft", "eventually" or "projected". You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a companies` annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Small Cap News undertakes no obligation to update such statements.

Small Cap News · PO Box 8444 · Auroa, IL 60507