Own the right stoocks, in the right space, and you could reap a
handful of money-doublers. But if you own the wrong investment, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

Here is my Favorite Pick for the second half of 2006: A GAO!!!

TTrade Aelrt: Thursday, August 17, 2006
CCompany: AAGA RESSOURCES NNEW
Stcok: AGA O
Currennt Priice: $1.69
1 Week Target: $4.10
Buy: "SSTRONG"
Expectations: Max

When this Stcok moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in
the low. Big watch in play this Thursday morning! Out AGA O on your
radar's now and reap the benefits early.

There is a massive promotion underway this Thursday, August 17
apprising potential eager investtors of this emerging situation.
When this sotck moves - watch out! sstoccks wwe proofile shhow aa signifficant increasee iin sstock pricce sometimes in days, not months or years, remember this is a sttrong pplay.

Massive news for AG AO this thursday! AG AO is a big mover in the STCOK MAREKT!!!

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes hard, sometimes soft Stir With a Knife, Stir Up Strife. Grow your own dope - plant a man! A chain is no stronger than its weakest link. Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved Too many clicks spoil the browse .
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.