Re: Password

WE HAVE A RUNNER!
COULD THIS BE THE NEXT EXX()N?
ALL SIGNS SHOW THAT DPE R IS ABOUT TO EXPL ()D E!
WATCH DPE R.PK LIKE A HAWK STARTING T hurs day A U GUST 24!

C0m p any N a m e :: D e e p Earth R e s ources (D P E R. P K)
ST 0 c k Symb0l --   DP E R.PK
T hurs day Close::  O.OO55 (u- p FOURTEEN%)
1-day Target-   O.02

D P E R RELEASES BREAKING NEWS:
SINGAPORE-- Deep Earth Resources Inc. (the "Company") [Other O-T.C- DP E R.PK] reports that further to the Companys news release dated May 4, 2006 in which the directors announced the change of the Companys name, management has initiated efforts to identify acquisition and joint venture opportunities within the energy sector.

The Companys initial efforts will be concentrated on identifying oil and gas properties located in the United States. Management will be studying information on properties located in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah. It is the Companys intention to employ a low-risk acquisition strategy in order to select the initial acquisition or joint venture targets. Once the company has acquired an interest in a core group of properties, a financial assessment will be conducted to determine the appropriate level of risk tolerance. Management focus will be on selecting the initial targets to establish a base within the energy sector.

0PPORTUNITY D0ES N0T KNOCK ON THE DOOR EVERY DAY! SO ADD DP.ER TO YOUR RADAR NOW AND WATCH IT SOAR STARTING T HU RS DAY!

When I got to the feed store, Tony Roberts told me I better step on it if I was going to get back here before the storm hit, and I said - "How far are we from this town? I found that out pretty quick!
Andrea Saint James, a USC nursing student, was pronounced dead on arrival at Mercy Hospital in North Los Angeles last night, the apparent victim of a bizarre accident. She had graduated with honors. When I got to the feed store, Tony Roberts told me I better step on it if I was going to get back here before the storm hit, and I said - "How far are we from this town?