Sample Pack

visit us

My hand was on the gun in my pocket but I didnt need to use it. No… not that I know of. After my first mistake in letting Angelina slip out I tried not to make a second. Great, greatbut why a battleship?I was talking to myself, normally a bad sign, but right now I didnt care. Sealing it in a waterproof cover I strapped it to my spacesuit and opened the air lock. She sat by the mirror, brushing her hair. Since I am in the stronger position here, I think youll find it wise to answer my questions. Report, I said to the robot.