Fwd: Business

Hello,

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying too much for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds  it is that simple!

http://www.portofcallsare.com/

And stop fighting for lenders  let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
Two hundred and thirty thousand dollar loans are available for only three hundred and forty dollars/month! WE ARE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!

http://www.portofcallsare.com/

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money?

http://www.portofcallsare.com/

Regards,
Carissa Carrier

Some hunter will find it in two years or five years or seven years, all rusty and with chipmunks nesting in the seats, and by then you will have finished my book and will be back in New York or Los Angeles or wherever it is you decide to go, and Ill be living my quiet life out here.
""Youre a brave woman, Mrs.