cryptography and nutrient

Every day and night, with the condor in flight, with all your friends in tow, you search for the Cities of Gold. Ulysses - always fighting all the evil forces bringing peace and justice to all. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah... When the going gets tough, he's really rough, with a Hong Kong Phooey chop (Hi-Ya!). Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day they was born. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. La la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la la la la la, so - Barnaby The Bear's my name, never call me Jack or James, I will sing my way to fame, Barnaby the Bear's my name. Hong Kong Phooey, number one super guy. Places new and ladies, too, I'm B.J. Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah... He's the most tip top, Top Cat. One for all and all for one, helping everybody. La la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la la la l