Personal letter from the CEO of Suburban Brands, Inc.

Dear Investor,

Shareholder value is the driving force behind Sub-Urban's (OTCBB: SUUB) high-margin, high-growth business model. We are an emerging multi-brand apparel company capitalizing on the multibillion dollar global fashion industry. Our company attracted a nationwide consumer audience thanks to the success of our Whiteboy clothing line, which gained pop icon status thanks to endorsements from A-list celebrities like Tommy Lee, Don Cheadle and Jessica Alba.

Sub-Urban is moving aggressively to capitalize on that success with a growth strategy that includes executed letters of intent for the acquisition of chic, premium denim designer Reo Starr, and most recently The Apparel Agent, one of the fastest-growing manufacturers of base garments.

We anticipate that these pending acquisitions will accomplish three significant goals:

1.
The acceleration of our core revenues

2. The diversification of our brand portfolio to drive growth

3. And our mission to continuously increase margins

Sub-Urban was conceived in the image of other fashion industry success stories like True Religion, but our vision has grown even more ambitious with these prospective acquisitions.

This email is an invitation to follow Sub-Urban’s emerging leadership in the global fashion industry and to benefit from on our overriding commitment to drive significant investment appreciation.

Thank you for your time. For more information visit our online Investor Center.

Sincerely,

Joseph A. Shortal
CEO

This press release includes statements that may constitute forward-looking statements, usually containing the words "believe," "estimate," "project," "expect," or similar expressions. These statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements inherently involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. Factors that would cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to, continued acceptance of the Company's products and services in the marketplace, competitive factors, dependence upon third-party vendors, availability of capital and other risks detailed in the Company's periodic report filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. By making these forward-looking statements, the Company undertakes no obligation to update these statements for revisions or changes after the date of this release.

Disclaimer: Some statements may contain so-called "forward- looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking statements made herein. These forward-looking statements are not historical facts, but reflect current expectations, estimates and projections. No assurance is given that these estimates, expectations or projections will be achieved. Many factors could cause actual results to differ. Investors should consult with their investment advisor, attorneys and other professionals concerning any stock transaction. Equities Magazine has relied upon information supplied by its customers, which it believes to be reliable; however, such reliability cannot be guaranteed. Equities Magazine makes no representations as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained in any such advertisement and disclaims any and all liability relating thereto. Equities Magazine is not responsible for any claims made by the companies advertised herein. None of the materials or advertisements herein constitute offers or solicitations to purchase or sell securities of the companies profiled herein and any decision to invest in any such company or other financial decisions should not be made based upon the information provided herein. Instead Equities Magazine urges you to conduct a complete and independent investigation of the respective companies and consider of all pertinent risks. Equities Magazine does not offer such advice or analysis, and Equities Magazine further urges you to consult your own independent tax, business, financial and investment advisors. Equities Magazine has been paid $6,000 by Suburban Brands, Inc. for distribution of this press release.

Equities Magazine, LLC · 2118 Wilshire Blvd. #722 · Santa Monica, CA 90403