High-quality cheap ED medications.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. We must take the bad with the good. There's always a calm before a storm.--Shanth See this page in Answers.com. Give respect take respect.
Possible Interpretation: A person cannot be told what to do in his own house. Variant: Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt. All's fair in love and war. Don't spit into the wind. The more you know, the less you need. A pot of milk is ruined by a drop of poison.

You can't judge a book by its cover. Pain is only weakness leaving the body. U.S. Marines proverb Tomorrow may not be a better day, but there will always be a better tomorrow. Damned if you do, damned if you don't Blood will out.
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Because then you are a mile away and you have his shoes. That I have no time for Alternate: If at first you don't succeed, redefine success. Heaven protects children, sailors and drunken men. Practice does not make perfect but a perfect practice makes perfect.
Power attracts the corruptible. -from Dune series, Frank Herbert The coat makes the man. Alternative: Who guards the guardians? or when it rains, it pours. Think before you speak Like cures like. If wishes were horses, pigs would fly. Many hands make light work. Hope for the best, expect the worst.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. A good surgeon has an eagle's eye, a lion's heart, and a lady's hand. The exception proves the rule. Abbreviation: Speak of the devil.
Meaner than a junk-yard dog. You can't milk a cow with your hands in your pants. Possible Interpretation: You can achieve something in a variety of methods. He who last, lasts, laughs last. You lose some... and you win some... and some you don't even bother to play. Make hay while the sun shines. Up a creek without a paddle.
A chain is no stronger than its weakest link. Well begun is half done. If you were born to be shot, you'll never be hung. I.e., One is often better off keeping his mouth shut. Hunger is the best sauce. Hunger makes good kitchen.
Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom. Grace Hopper Jack of all trades, master of none. If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right Without sleep, no health.
From William Shakespeare's Julius Caesar Variant: No man can serve two masters, let alone mistresses. This was a referance to the high wages paid to garbage collectors at one time. Keep a thing seven years and you will always find a use for it. There is no 'I' in TEAM, but there is a MEIf you want a thing done well, do it yourself.
Behind every great man, there is his ass. Whom we love best, to them we can say the least. A rolling stone gathers no moss. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. This may be attributed to Benjamin Franklin. He who dies with the most toys is nevertheless still dead. Possible Interpretation: You cannot enjoy two mutually-exclusive benefits of the same situation. From Isle of Beauty by Thomas Haynes Bayly