Did you turn a 730% gain on your investment in 16 Days?
If you bought Laforza Automobiles, Inc. (OTC PK: LFZA) you would have realized a 730% GAIN in less than 16 days!!! LFZA surged from 11 cents to 84 cents!
Gulf Biomedical Corporation (OTC PK: GBIC) is our latest Hot Stock Pick!!! Gulf Biomedical Corporation is a diversified company focused on generating residual revenue in high growth industries such as herbal products and oil and gas production. The Companies herbal division targets four high revenue generating segments, Erectile Dysfunction, Hair Restoration, Anti-Depression and Weight Loss. These products are available in the US and overseas. Management has now expanded business operations and acquired four oil wells within Texas which are anticipated to generate very strong revenues.
Don’t Miss Out on the next BIG move!!! Look for large volume increases, followed by a continued sharp rise in share price.
Gulf Biomedical Corporation
For More Information visit: www.gulfbiomedicalgroup.com
Gulf Biomedical Corporation has 4 major fundamental investor facts speculative investors should take notice of:
- Small Float Could Create Rapid Rise in Stock: Gulf Biomedical Corporations stock is structured for strong upward momentum going forward. Management anticipating record revenue growth.
- GBIC Expands into High Growth Oil and Gas Industry: Gulf Biomedical announces acquisition of four oil wells located in Luling Caldwell County, Texas. Anticipates strong residual revenue during life of wells. GBIC retains Triton American Energy (OTC PK: TRAE) to manage field operations.
- Management Anticipates Record Residual Revenue Growth in 2007: Record revenue growth anticipated due to four oil wells scheduled for production in first quarter 2007. Additional growth to be generated from continued national sales of herbal product line including Hair Restoration, Erectile Dysfunction, Weight Loss and Anti-Depression pills. 91 million American currently take herbal pills.
- GBIC Launches Global Distribution Program of Herbal Products: Global Distribution Program now available for companies and individuals. Program created for increased order demand and brand awareness.
Gulf Biomedical Corporation (OTC PK: GBIC) is a diversified company focused on generating residual revenue in high growth industries such as herbal products and oil and gas production. The Company herbal division targets four high revenue generating segments, Erectile Dysfunction, Hair Restoration, Anti-Depression and Weight Loss. All products are created to be safe, reliable and backed by quality customer service. Gulf Biomedical oil and gas division targets the small to moderate operations (usually 1-50 well projects). These wells can be very valuable in terms of revenue but require more hands-on attention then major producers are willing to give.
Gulf Biomedical Acquires Four Oil Wells:
GBIC completes acquisition of four oil wells known as the Southern Pacific Company Lease. These wells are located in the Luling Caldwell County, Texas and are anticipated to generate long-term residual revenue. Income from well operations will flow directly into Gulf Biomedicals earnings.
Gulf Biomedical in Final Negotiations to Acquire Two Additional Oil Wells:
Wells are listed as the Sadie Epstein Lease. Under the terms of agreement, Gulf Biomedical will retain 50 percent interest of the wells and utilize Triton American Energy (OTC PK: TRAE) to manage all field operations.
- GBIC Acquires 4 Oil Wells. Strong Revenue Anticipated from Wells by First Quarter 2007. Management in Final Negotiations to Acquire 2 Additional Oil Wells.
- Stock structured with Small Float. Small Float Could Create Rapid Rise in Stock Price. Stock Symbol LFZA Already Experienced 730% Rise in 16 Days.
- GBIC Launches Global Distributor Program of Herbal Products. Program Designed to Spark Record Product Orders and Brand Awareness.
- 91 Million American Currently Take Herbal Products. Increased Drug Fears and FDA Warnings Creating Surge in Demand of Safe Alternative Herbal Products.
Take advantage of current trading levels. This is a ground floor opportunity you can’t afford to miss. At current price levels, a little bit of movement will go a long way.
Look for heavy volume and significant price increases in the short term. The price of GBIC is currently trading at $0.11. This is an inexpensive stock by anyone’s standards. Don’t Miss Out!!!