Re: Truce (was Re: Comments on CRACK)

Sarah has suggested that we hold two IETF meetings. The first to discuss
the charter and our goals, and the second to present the different
approaches.

We are currently slightly modifing the charter that was presented here
to address some of the concerns that the ADs have, but none of the goals
have changed.  When they are happy, I'll post it back on the list and
then we can talk about it in preparation for the IETF.

BTW: We should keep our discussions only to this mailing list and not
the main IPSec mailing list.  I've had a few complaints about the
cross-postings.

--
Roy Pereira
Product Line Manager, VPN