ipsra charter text

Please post (to this list) the charter text that was presented in the
meeting yesterday. I purposefully did not stand up and comment on a
couple of issues I perceived because I wanted to give the matter(s) a
bit of thought before doing so. Perhaps I was not the only one who chose
this course, and I think that having the text (and subsequent comments)
available in the mailing list archive will serve to better document the
process, and perhaps help to avoid misunderstandings.

Scott