AW: IPSRA WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-ipsec-dhcp-08.txt

Two questions on the dhcp draft:
On pg. 7 the draft says: If a new IPSEC tunnel is required, the remote host establishes
   a tunnel mode SA to the security gateway in a quick mode exchange.
   In this case, the new address assigned via DHCPv4 MUST be used
   in the quick mode ID.
On pg. 10: After processing of the DHCPACK, the intranet interface is configured
and the internet interface can establish a new IPSEC tunnel mode SA to
the security gateway. The IDci of the quick mode exchange used to
establish the new IPSEC tunnel mode SA should be the address of the
intranet interface as obtained via DHCPv4.

Questions: Is it a MUST or a should and why is it a MUST/a should ?

Michael