Re: Straw poll, round 2

PIC

I think PIC has a better chance of quickly replacing X-Auth and Hybrid.

Ari

--
Ari Huttunen                   phone: +358 9 2520 0700
Software Architect             fax  : +358 9 2520 5001

F-Secure Corporation       http://www.F-Secure.com

F-Secure products: Integrated Solutions for Enterprise Security
*
 F-Secure is moving. The new address as of 9 April 2001 is:
 F-Secure Corporation, PL 24, Tammasaarenkatu 7, FIN-00181 Helsinki Finland
 Phone +358 9 2520 0700 Fax +358 9 2520 5001
*