RE: Results of protocol straw poll

> What are the many who have implemented Hybrid? I enclose the
> questionnaire results
> that Will Price collected in January, and you can see that
> only two of those said
> they do Hybrid.

Not everyone is necessarily shipping it yet. We have an implementation,
which I have tested successfully with Cisco and NA. Checkpoint definitely
has one as well.

> I voted for PIC because my understanding is that touching IKE
> is a no-no, ruling
> out all these protocols.

I think the idea of voting for "no protocol" was to indicate dissatisfaction
with that restriction.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.