Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kink-kink-07.txt

At Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:55:26 -0400,
Derek Atkins <derek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > no, i just modified editorial and some changed what we should.
>
> Okay, so which issues from Issue List #6 that are waiting for a draft
> revision have yet to make it into a draft?  It looked like all the
> issues were just waiting for a new draft.  Does draft #7 actually
> address all of those issues?

draft-07 was mainly for editorial issues.

> If yes, then I think it's time to WGLC.  If not, when should we expect
> a new draft with the agreed upon changes?

We are planning draft-08 at this Friday, which should address
all issues currently listed.

Current editing version (which is near -08) is available here:
<http://www.taca.jp/kink/draft-ietf-kink-kink-xx.txt>

Best regards and thank you for your patience,
--
KAMADA Ken'ichi <kamada@xxxxxxxxxx>