Re: Definition of "trust anchor"

Cat Okita wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Isn't it a bit premature to be wordsmithing the definition of
a TA? IMO that's something we can do after the BoF, after we
get a charter and when we have a protocol spec at WG last call.
(FWIW, I wouldn't personally object much to any of the offered
definitions and would probably quibble with any of them.)

We might be better off keeping the discussion a bit more open/
abstract at this stage,

I don't agree - if we've got (as has been demonstrated) different ideas
of what a TA is (or should be)

I didn't see that.  I saw different words, not really different
ideas,

S.