XAuth vendor id

Hi,

The latest XAuth draft (00) specifies a vendor id of 0x09002689dfd6b712.
However, I have a locally stored copy of a previous version (06) which says
that the vendor id is 0x228726e54acd6765.

Has anyone out there deployed products with this vendor id? And are there
any known compatibility issues which precipitated the change?

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.