Re: IETF-50 (Minneapolis) IPSP WG minutes

Avri,

I want the IPsec PIB to move to PS status. However, I think it may be a
bit earlier for this. First, I would like to see people discussing it.
Second, I would like to see at least two independent implementations and
some level of interoperability first. I'm also checking with the OPS/MAN
area directors for the exact requirements on PIBs. Even if two
implementations are not required we need to discuss the PIB more. I
believe that you folks can help with this.

Thanks,

Luis