Re: Conference Call

Jamie,

Is it Wednesday May 2nd (then I cannot attend) or Thursday May 3rd (then I
can attend) ?

I do appreciate the timing which is convenient for Europe ;-)

Regarding the agenda, I guess it will be for the open points:
- use of granularity (the authors want to keep it like it is in -02 for
  simplicity sake)
- multiple actions: is it needed ? is it useful ? how to implement it ?
  (the authors have a current proposal that should be checked by the WG)
- use of filters for dynamic ports negotiation (the authorq want to keep
  it like it is in -02 for simplicity sake and for RFC 2401 & Co compliance)
- ...

Regards

-eric