Re: Conference Call

> My apologies.  It is __Thursday, May 3__ at 8:00a PDT.  I was in a rush when
> I fat fingered the date.  Also thanks for posting an initial agenda.  I was
> going to do that today.
>
> Jamie

I would like to put one other item on the agenda. I was going over the
current draft again thinking about the NOTIFICATIONs to write. I am
concerned that we do not have any fault or counter information in this
MIB Module. To do policy correctly (I think) you need to know if it [the
policy] is broken and how much of it is used. There is nothing in my
reading of the charter that prohibits this.

Thanks,
/jon
--

Jon Saperia		     saperia@xxxxxxxxxxx