Re: IPSEC-POLICY-MIB - Processing of filters and conditions

Casey> I was confused between the MIB contents pertaining to
Casey> filter/condition processing and the contents of the Policy
Casey> Model draft.

The filter table is probably going to be rewritten.

One thing you should note is that the MIB was written from the -01
version of the data-model, and both the -02 version of the data-model
and the MIB were published at the same time so that the MIB is
functionally behind the data model and needs to catch up again.

I'll try to a new draft out by the end of this month, but I doubt I'll
make that deadline.  June should be possible, however.
--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs