Query:Best IPSec implementation

        I am working on a VPN project. We are implementing a LAN-LAN VPN and using BITS implementation of IPSec. For implementing IPSec we are planning to use a public domain implementation. I know that there are some public domain implementations are available of IPSec such as FreeSwan, OpenBSD etc. But is there any comparision of all these implementation available ? I want to use the best implementation of IPSec.
        So please tell me the best IPSec public domain implementaiton.

With regards
Ashish