draft-ietf-ipsp-config-policy-model-02: SAStaticAction

Hi,

I'm trying to map the SAStaticAction classes over to the
IPSEC-POLICY-MIB and I came across a property I don't understand the
location of.  In the class definition for SAStaticAction, it has the
property of LifetimeSeconds. I don't see much use for it though for
the sub-classes of Bypass, Discard, or Reject Actions. Shouldn't this
property be moved to the PreconfiguredSAAction class (where
LifetimeKilobytes is also located)?

Mike

--
Michael Baer