Re: COPS-PR and IPSec PIB implementation

Pierrick,

Please contact Man Li at the email address above.

-luis

MORAND Pierrick FTRD/DMI/CAE wrote:

Hi,

We've implemented a COPS-PR prototype architecture (COPS-PR, PDP, PEP Proxies Server, in Java) for the dynamic provisioning of an IPSec-based IP VPN service offering, based on version 05 of the Framework PIB and on version 03 of the IPSec PIB drafts, respectively.

We're therefore interested if any equipment vendor representative who has subscribed to this mailing list has the same kind of implementation experience (or intends to do so), and if he/she would like to share some information with us.

If so, please contact me directly, and my apologies for any disturbance this message may have caused.

Cheers,

Pierrick.

Pierrick Morand
france tele com R&D/DMI/SIR/IPI
Tel   : +33 2 31 75 91 79 -  Fax : +33 2 31 73 56 26
Email :pierrick.morand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx