Re: IPsec Policy Agenda items - send requests

Hilarie> Please send requests for IPsec Policy agenda slots for
Hilarie> Minneapolis to the chairs: Luis Sanchez,
Hilarie> lsanchez@xxxxxxxxxxx, and Hilarie Orman, hilarie@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I can give a 5 minute/no-slides (at most unless someone has questions)
status update about the MIB.  There isn't much to discuss so more time
is not needed.  However, I won't be arriving until possibly after the
start of the meeting (my plane lands at 2:30) so you should probably
schedule me late into the meeting.

--
Wes Hardaker
NAI Labs