From: Man.M.Li@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:Man.M.Li@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:02 PM
To: randy@xxxxxxx; rap@xxxxxxxxxxxx; diffserv@xxxxxxxx
Cc: ipsec-policy@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: why i should like pibs

David Durham's list is comprehensive enough. How much more does IESG need?
Since as many indicated that it is probably pointless to re-open all the
discussions, why can't we just move the Framework and Diffserv PIBs to ps
and let the market decide the usefulness of PIBs instead of trying to decide
for the market?

Man Li