Re: meeting in Vienna

Michael,

Sorry to hear that you were upset. The secretariat failed to scheduled the IPSP meeting. This fact was acknowledged by them. I also asked for the midcomm slot for tuesday but it had been re-assigned to another wg, another fact. Tuesday's call for an informal meeting was simply to provide feedback to Bill about draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsec-apireq-00 because not everyone was going to be around on Friday and we were running short of options. Steve Bellovin suggested a wg meeting for Friday and i accepted however, i was at the SMZ OST (hospital) from wed thru sat taking care of my 2.5 year old daughter. It was impossible for me to attend but i understand good and productive discussions occurred.

-luis