MIB/PIB doctor review for draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-09.txt - gener al comment/question

What I am missing in the prose section before the actual
PIB definition is a desciption of how these PIB Classes
match or fit to the PCIM (RFC3060), PCIMe (RFC3460), and
IPsec IM (RFC3585). Maybe that is just me... but I thought
that it should be easier to see the mapping (if it does
exist). I would also expect a similar modularity (abstraction
level) as in those 3 Information Model RFCs. Maybe that is just
me ??

Thanks,
Bert