RE: MIB/PIB doctor review for draft-ietf-ipsp-ipsecpib-09.txt - general comment/question

Added two paragraphs (3rd and 4th of Section 3) to explain the structure and mapping between this PIB and RFC3585. The mapping is easy to see - In many cases, even the attribute names are the same.

Best regards
Man