RE: ipSecIfCapsTable not many attributes

I agree with Avri. The capability table inside IPsec PIB shall report things that are specific to IPsec PIB. In addition, the framework PIB frwkPrcSupportTable and frwkCompLimitsTable together can be used to indicate what kind of encryptions and algorithms are supported. Hence there seems to be no need to add on the ifSecIfCapsTable.

Best regards
Man Li