Re: mib-doctor review of draft-ietf-ipsp-spd-mib

Hi,

I just saw it. Will go through it, ASAP.
I believe Bert is some weeks off-line.

Harrie
On Feb 22, 2005, at 11:57 PM, Michael Baer wrote:

I want to announce that there is an updated version of the IPSEC-SPD-MIB available. It's been submitted to the ietf but I don't think it's been mentioned on the i-d-announce list yet. It's available at,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ipsp-spd-mib-02.txt

It should have all the previously discussed mib doctor/AD
corrections in it.  Please let me know if there are any missed or
new errors/changes.

thanks,
Mike

-- Michael Baer baerm@xxxxxxxxxxx Sparta