From: owner-scep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-scep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aravinda babu
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 2:48 AM
To: scep@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Testing of SCEP client

Hi all,

          I am new to this mailing list.Recently we added SCEP client functionality in our SOHO firewall/vpn box.So i want to test this SCEP client functionality.I tried with OpenSCEP since 3 weeks.But no result.Is there any other companies provide SCEP server and CA server functionality freely so that i can test my box.

Thanks in Advance,
Aravind.