Re: Testing of SCEP client

We strongly recommend that you test with at least Microsoft and Verisign CAs. Microsoft uses RA mode and verisign does not. By testing with both you know you code will be able to handle either type of CA.

michael
bin liu wrote:
Hi Aravind,
You can also try Verisign's 60 day test drive in
https://onsite.verisign.com/OSTestDriveMS40ServiceEnrollIPSec.htm,
we have just tested our scep client with it and MS CA,
as well as OpenSCEP, they are all working fine.

Eric Liu
Vanguard Management Solution

--- Miguel Rodriguez <mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try using the MS Certificate Server (which is a CA)
distributed with the
Win 2K server platform. To enable the SCEP server
functionality you must
run a setup (cepsetup.exe) included in the Win 2K
server resource kit
CD. This SCEP server is an ISAPI filter that will
receive your SCEP
requests communicating with the MS Certificate
server.

Miguel A Rodriguez
SeguriData
Mexico